Question:

From Israel:

I'm planning a trip to India for a period of four months or more. When I searched in Israel for an isolation bag for my insulin, I was told there is a new development in the U.S., a bag that contains a substance which freezes in contact with water. Have you heard about it? Can you tell me the name of the company that makes it so I can try to buy one?

Answer:

I believe the product you're looking for is the FRIO Wallet. See the company's web site at www.friouk.com for more details and ordering information.

JSH