From Wright City, Missouri, USA:

I have three children who were all conceived though in vitro fertilization. My 10 year old was diagnosed with type 1 at the age of five. One of my five year old twin girls was acting mean towards her sister last night. Since she has recently put on extra weight and was always thirsty, I tested her blood sugar and it was 171 mg/dl [9.5 mmol/L]. She is going for an A1c today, but I think I know what the outcome will be. Is there any link between in vitro fertilization and type 1 diabetes?

I am not aware of any known link between in vitro fertilization and diabetes.