From Buffalo, New York, USA:

I am on an insulin pump and use lispro (Humalog) insulin. I often feel an anxiety feeling several minutes after I inject. I am also on Synthroid for Hashimoto's disease. Could this be an allergic reaction to the insulin, to the preservative in the insulin, or to the Synthroid? Is this a normal occurrence?

I doubt this is an allergic reaction. I doubt the thyroid hormone replacement issue is pertinent. I assume you mean before you bolus your insulin. This is probably an acquired feeling to injecting the correct insulin amount.

Posted to Other and Insulin