Question:

From Innisfil, Ontario, Canada:

My daughter has uncontrollable fits. She just absolutely loses control and there is no settling her down. Two years ago, I went to see a nutritionist and she said that she probably has hypoglycemia. How do I control it?

Answer:

First, get a diagnosis. I rather suspect that your use of the word 'fits' is different from mine and that you mean temper tantrums. Either way, you can't just leap to a diagnosis of hypoglycemia from nowhere. Your daughter needs to be assessed by a pediatrician before you do anything else.