From St.Catharines, Ontario, Canada:

My cousin has diabetes and I had her glucometer for a presentation in my class. So, I ended up checking my blood sugar a few times. First it was 3.5 mmol/L [63 mg/dl] and I had recently eaten a chocolate chip muffin. Tonight, I checked my blood sugar after eating chicken and french fries and it was 3.4 mmol/L [61 mg/dl]. I'm usually always shaky and I feel faint a lot. I called my aunt and she said I probably have hypoglycemia. Should I go see a doctor? Do I have hypoglycemia?

There can be several explanations for the symptoms you are describing. Some people have hypoglycemia, without diabetes, following a meal. It is not always clear why this happens. The best thing to do is have this checked by your physician.

For further information, you might want to read Hypoglycemia in People Who Do Not Have Diabetes.