From Kingston, Ontario, Canada:

My husband is 51 and has diabetes. We cannot seem to find easy to make meals. We find that evenings are hard so we are also looking for snacks to munch on. My husband's diabetes is getting worse and he is now taking two medications since we have not been watching his diet properly. I have tried to search the web for recipes, but I am not very good on the computer and wonder if you can tell me of any magazines I could look into subscribing.

One very good magazine that I would suggest is the "Diabetes Forecast" published by the American Diabetes Association. It is published monthly and is part of the subscription to the American Diabetes Association. The magazine includes recipes each month that are very good and all of the nutritional information is included (carbohydrates, calories, fats, etc.) For about $28.00 a year, you receive an individual subscription to the ADA and the magazine. Contact your local branch of ADA for subscription details.

Posted to Meal Planning, Food and Diet and Other