From Lahore, Pakistan:

My daughter is taking two shots each day, two units of Regular, four units of NPH in the morning and one unit of Regular, two units of NPH in the evening. I would like to switch her on the Mixtard NovoLet Pen which is the only one available here in Pakistan under the brand name Mixtard 70/30. Would it be okay for her to take Mixtard 70/30 insulin?

Intrinsically, there would be no reason why not but you should not do this without the consent and help of her diabetes doctor because the ratios would be different.