From Kentucky, USA:

I am a 23 year old woman that has had many different symptoms lately. When I am hungry, I get the shakes and have headaches. I also get to the point that it takes everything I have to talk to someone if I am hungry. I do not have the strength to answer them. I am not sure if I am waiting too long to eat or if I need to go to the doctor. This has been going on for awhile, but recently got worse. I don't know what to do. I don't want to bother a doctor if it's nothing.

I suggest you see a primary care doctor for a check up to see whether or not you need to have a glucose tolerance test. Do your symptoms go away when you eat? That could indicate that the problem is low blood sugar.