From Portland, Oregon, USA:

I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at age three and Stein-Leventhal (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) at age 13. What is the probability of insulin resistance? I have asked both my regular internal medicine doctor, my gynecologist and reproductive endocrinologist. So far, no one seems to have an answer as they have not had other patients with both. Patients with both type 2 and Stein-Leventhal are common. I am very insulin sensitive. I am curious because Stein-Leventhal causes type 2 and insulin resistance and I have type 2 heavily on both sides of my family. I am one of three type 1s and one of 31 diabetics.

The chances of insulin resistance are 100%. The entity is a syndrome with insulin resistance being part of it. Your family history makes it even more likely.