From Egypt:

I am a medical student, about 21 years old. My weight is 74 kg (164 pounds), height 168 cm (5 feet, 6 inches). For the past six weeks, about two hours after I drink my green tea at 6 p.m., I feel that my bladder was fallen rapidly and I pass a large amount of clear urine. This may be repeated for two or three times on the same day. I have no nocturia, no thirst and I drink normal amounts of water (about three cups a day). My weight has not changed. I have no fatigue or lethargy. I feared that this may be diabetes and became very anxious, which makes me more aware of my bladder and make me go to bathroom often. This condition does not occur everyday. Some days I feel normal after drinking green tea and some days I pass large amount of urine.

Is this diabetes? If it is, why don't I have other symptoms? Are the symptoms of diabetes continuous for all days at all times?

I tried to take two spoons of honey one day and observe the symptoms, but I don't have any of these symptoms. Is drinking green tea responsible for this periodic polyuria? Does anxiety increases frequency of urination? My parents and my sisters don't have diabetes

The only way to diagnose diabetes is a simple blood glucose test. I suggest you get one soon since you are so worried.