From Salem, Oregon, USA:

Does anyone know of doctors in the U.S. or abroad that are doing current studies on implantable pumps? I've been trying to research the information in France, but I get mostly information about corporate investing for Medtronic MiniMed. I know that a doctor by the first name of Eric just completed some trials. Are they happening or soon to be happening anywhere else?

Eric Renard is the doctor who is using implantable pumps in France and he has a lot of experience now. I really don't know if any trials like these are going on somewhere in U.S. or elsewhere. I will ask Medtronic and try to get more information.

Posted to Research: Other Research