From Tacoma, Washington, USA:

My four year old daughter has recently, within the last five days, begun urinating very frequently, even having accidents. She has been checked for a UTI and all is clear. I did a random glucose. She hadn't eaten for almost two hours and her blood sugar was 198 mg/dl [11.0 mmol/L]. I am very worried. I am getting mixed signals. One nurse said its not normal, while the other said it is. This is my child. She is very active and has a petite build, but she weighs only 40 pounds. She weighed almost 30 pounds at one year old. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated. She can't get in to get a fasting glucose for two weeks.

Please review this with your pediatrician as soon as possible -- do not delay! A blood sugar of 198 mg/dl [11.0 mmol/L] is clearly abnormal, especially when it is present with symptoms of weight loss, frequent urination, excessive thirst, and excessive hunger.