From Wisconsin, USA:

Is there funding or other help for our family to attend a conference for much needed information and support? The conferences are all far away and with medical expenses, we don't foresee being able to attend. It is my wish to get as much help and support as I can for our newly diagnosed 5 year old. He is having an awful time and I know this would help!

Conference scholarships are offered by the Education for Children with Diabetes Foundation, which is an entirely separate organization from Children with Diabetes. For information about their scholarship programs, please refer to their web site.