From North Port, Florida, USA:

My friend's husband has been diagnosed with diabetes. He is Greek. He speaks and understands very little English. I can't seem to find any information on diabetes that's written in Greek. Do you know or can you provide, a web site or information that would be written in Greek, to help him understand what he has and what he needs to do?

The Greek Diabetes Society in Athens has excellent materials (and probably a web site as well)

[Editor's comment: For information about diabetes in Greek, see "Diabetes in Greece." See also IDF Member Associations. BH]