Question:

From North Port, Florida, USA:

My friend's husband has been diagnosed with diabetes. He is Greek. He speaks and understands very little English. I can't seem to find any information on diabetes that's written in Greek. Do you know or can you provide, a web site or information that would be written in Greek, to help him understand what he has and what he needs to do?

Answer:

The Greek Diabetes Society in Athens has excellent materials (and probably a web site as well)

[Editor's comment: For information about diabetes in Greek, see "Diabetes in Greece." See also IDF Member Associations. BH]