From India:

I'm 45 years old and weigh 98 kg (216 pounds). I'm 5 feet, 8 inches tall and have occasional hypertension, palpitations, and sexual dysfunction, along with mild diabetes (insulin resistance related to obesity) and osteoarthritis. The doctor has prescribed: 500 mg metformin twice a day, a 2 mg perindropil (ACE inhibitor); one 75 mg aspirin once a day; one-half a 25 mg sildenafil as needed; one 1500 mg glucosamine sulphat; and 120mg orlistat when having heavy meals. Can you confirm there are no drug interactions? I've read that a combination of aspirin, glucosamine, the ACE inhibitor; and sildenafil may be risky. Can this combination cause palpitations because of the thinning of the blood and quick flow of the blood? What should I do if I do have palpitations or hypotension? Can I take the drugs for a month?

The glucosamine and aspirin is an easier choice to make. There is a lot of good information about the benefit of aspirin, but good data is lacking for glucosamine. Until you see your physician, you can use the aspirin. The use of sildenafil with blood pressure medications can be risky because blood pressure can be lowered. If you have used the medication combination without difficulty in the past, you can probably use it without difficulty. If you have a local pharmacist, I would ask them, in addition to your physician, about these interactions. Only your physician can tell you what you should be taking, as he/she knows your medical history best.