From Portland, Oregon, USA:

I have recently heard you can mix NovoLog and Lantus. My son is currently taking NovoLog, Lantus and NPH in the morning. Can I mix all in one injection? The doses are so small, but I am giving two shots, one with Lantus the other with NPH and NovoLog.

Children using the Insuflon put all insulins through it, including Lantus and NPH. However, I am not aware of anyone mixing NPH and Lantus in the same syringe (only Lantus and Humalog or NovoLog). There have been no studies to know if this mix is safe.

Posted to Insulin and Insulin Analogs