From United States:

I am 22 years old and weigh 77 kg (169 pounds) at 166 cm (5 feet, 5 inches). For six months, I have experienced some increase in urination, but it is transient, occurring for one day in some weeks. The urine is then colorless. I measured my random blood glucose and it was 92 mg/dl [5.1 mmol/L]. My urine analysis was free of glucose, ketones, acetone and proteins. But, I do have calcium oxalate in my urine. Is this increase in my urine output related to diabetes? Is it diabetes insipidus? I have no other symptoms of diabetes, such as extreme thirst, weight loss and recurrent infections. The laboratory says I do not have diabetes. What do I have?

A transient increase in urination with normal blood glucose and urine values is not necessarily a disease. Calcium oxalate can be a normal finding in urine. I would recommend you speak with your physician further about your symptoms.

Posted to Diagnosis and Symptoms and Other