From Richmond, Virginia, USA:

I am 30 years of age and seem to have no sex drive. I take Lantus to control my blood sugar during my sleep and Humalog during the day after my meals. Does type 1 diabetes, the medicine, or a combination of both cause sexual dysfunction in women?

There have been reports of women with loss of libido with diabetes. I would suggest you speak with your physician about these symptoms and see if there is another medical cause for the problem. For instance, do you have low estrogen levels, low thyroid hormone levels, and, is your blood sugar well controlled? Since patients with diabetes have an increased risk of depression, this can secondarily decrease libido as well. I would suggest you be proactive about this as this does not always turn up on the radar screen in physicians' offices.