Question:

From Beitar, Israel:

The results of my gestational glucose tolerance test (in week 28) were all within normal range. However, from the first hour until the third hour, the numbers went up. Does this indicate possible gestational diabetes and that I should get tested again?

Answer:

As long as the values do not exceed the parameters at each test time, then you do not have gestational diabetes. You actually need to have two abnormal values to meet the diagnosis of gestational diabetes. Thus, you do not need to do a repeat test.

Posted to Gestational Diabetes