From Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada:

My 33 month old daughter seems to need to eat every half hour or so. She isn't hungry, but she gets shaky and just can't cope with many situations. She seems to improve after eating, once I can settle her down to eat. I had gestational diabetes while pregnant with her. She seems to urinate very infrequently, but has good fluid intake. Does this sound like diabetes or something else? I would like to be as informed as possible before I take her to the doctor.

This does not sound like diabetes. I would review the symptoms with your pediatrician. See Symptoms of Diabetes on our web site.