From Miami, Florida, USA:

I was wondering if there is any scale or book that helps with the time of breakdown for high fat foods for square and dual waves? I am looking for something to help when my son has Burger King, when he needs a dual wave of one-third bolus per hour over three hours, or other things like pizza or pasta with cheese, which are a nightmare and I can't get right.

I'm not familiar with any such device. I think the best thing to do is with the help of your health care team is to experiment with pre- and post- meal/snack blood sugars and find the optimal dosing and amount of time spread to cover the higher fat meals. It's very nice to be able to use such tools on the pumps, once the calculations are determined.

Posted to Other and Insulin Pumps