From Fort Worth, Texas, USA:

My daughter tried and discontinued use of her insulin pump after approximately one month. I was not aware that it could have been returned at that time. I now have an almost new pump kit and a bill for the remaining balance. Is there a site where I can post this pump for sale? All I want to do is pay it off. It would be a good deal for a family or person that is uninsured and would like to pump instead of do shots.

No pump company will allow a pump to be used by another patient as it is a prescription device and was prescribed to the original patient.

The companies are not allowed to ship supplies to anyone but the original patient or support the pump if there is a problem. This is an FDA policy.

Posted to Insulin Pumps