From Brampton, Toronto, Canada:

Why might the injection of too much insulin be harmful? How we can help someone who had taken too much insulin?

Your question is too general for me to answer. I would need to know what kind of insulin and how much too much was taken, and for what reason (accidental versus intentional) to really comment on this. I would also need to have some idea of how sensitive the person is to insulin (type 1 versus type 2, thin versus overweight, etc.) in order to answer your question.

[Editor's comment: Although we do not have sufficient information, you may wish to review our page on Hypoglycemia, which may occur as the result of too much insulin. BH]