Question:

From New Zealand:

Are carb factors for American fruit and vegetables, such as potatoes and bread, the same as here in New Zealand?

Answer:

I'm not quite familiar with the term "carb factors," but if you are referring to the amount of carbohydrate in a piece of fruit or vegetable, then I would tell you that generally speaking, carbohydrate content for produce is pretty much the same. It may vary ever so slightly based on sugar/starch content, time during the season it was picked, etc. but not to a significant extent. I hope this helps with your question. If not, feel free to contact us again.

JMS