From New Zealand:

Are carb factors for American fruit and vegetables, such as potatoes and bread, the same as here in New Zealand?

I'm not quite familiar with the term "carb factors," but if you are referring to the amount of carbohydrate in a piece of fruit or vegetable, then I would tell you that generally speaking, carbohydrate content for produce is pretty much the same. It may vary ever so slightly based on sugar/starch content, time during the season it was picked, etc. but not to a significant extent. I hope this helps with your question. If not, feel free to contact us again.