From Long Island, New York, USA:

My eight year old daughter has had diabetes for three years. She is on an insulin pump and her A1cs have ranged from 6.3 to 7.0 for the last two years. I take her to a chiropractor every week. I believe that our chiropractor has helped her keep her blood sugars in range. She tests her sugars about eight times a day, eats healthy and frequently. She also exercises. Have you had any experience with diabetics in good control because of chiropractic care?

There is no evidence to support chiropractic therapy in the treatment of type 1 diabetes.