From North Canton, Ohio, USA:

My five year old daughter's non-fasting C-peptide level is 5.0 with a glucose level of 94 mg/dl [5.2 mmol/L]. Her bun/creatinine ratio is high (46) and the creatinine is 0.4. She has lost some weight and is more hungry lately. She has always eaten very healthy with lots of protein and next to no sugar, no low carbohydrate diet. But, I can tell that she has hypoglycemic symptoms. Since I have type 2 and diabetes runs in both mine and my husband's families I am worried what this means. I can control mine via diet and exercise but she's eating healthy and jumps around as a five year old does. What can I do? Would azole drugs help? I've read some interesting research on this.

The only way to tell if someone has hypoglycemia is to actually test blood glucose levels. Symptoms can be confused with lots of things and most people or children thought to have hypoglycemia do not. If she is overweight/obese, this is the biggest risk factor for future development of diabetes. There is a large genetic component but we do not yet know all the exact gene sites.

I don't know what an "azole" drug is so I cannot comment on this part of your question.