From Saudi Arabia:

I have been on a pump for two years and have developed dark and stiff stains on my stomach. What is causing them?

It could be hypertrophy from overusing these areas. I would avoid these sites and make sure that you are using a much wider rotation pattern. Local infections could do this, but, more likely, this is chronic scar tissue formation or irritation causing such hypertrophy. This also interferes with insulin absorption predictability. Sometimes this will take more than a year to disappear depending upon how much tissue has been damaged.