From Chicago, Illinois, USA:

For the past week, I have started to urinate more frequently. For example, in the past hour I have gone to the bathroom three or four times and need to go right now. I mentioned this to my mother and she somewhat jokingly responded, "Maybe you have diabetes." I have done a little research and learned about diabetes and its symptoms. I read that the urine is excessive and rather watery, which I believe fits my situation. However, this is the only symptom of diabetes that I have noticed. Should I be more concerned?

It's pretty easy to check and see if there is sugar in your urine and your doctor can do this easily. When the blood sugar is high, it spills into the urine. If the urination continues or you experience other symptoms, you may want to ask your mother to take you to see your family doctor.