From Elizabethtown, Kentucky, USA:

My daughter has type 1 diabetes and had ADHD. The impulsiveness and hyperactivity of ADHD affects the diabetes. I have been advised by doctor treating ADHD that the hyperactivity could be high levels of the neurotransmitter glutamate, which can be an excitotoxin at high levels. It has been suggested that she take grape seed extract and pycogenol to help lower glutamate. Will these affect the blood sugar control?

I'm unaware of an effect that those remedies may have on diabetes or ADHD. Frankly, I'm not really sure what those are as they aren't typically used in the treatment of diabetes or ADHD. Please check their carbohydrate content.