From Ely, Nevada, USA:

My five year old daughter is overweight. The doctor we are seeing wanted to do blood tests on her so we did. She called me yesterday and told me that her glucose level was 59 mg/dl [3.3 mmol/L] and said that was bad, but did not go into it much more than that. She also said that her cortisol level was high and her cholesterol was high. What is she trying to tell me?

Please make an appointment with your physician to discuss your concerns more thoroughly. Your pediatrician will be able to do a thorough history and physical examination, any necessary testing and then thoroughly discuss any concerns with you.