From Cavite, Philippines:

My daughter is 22 months olds and cannot tolerate any foods with sugar, anything that is sweet. If I try to give her some candy, she suddenly vomits, including all those previous food she has taken. She doesn't like milk even if I try to use a glass. What I usually do is put some milk in a syringe and force feed it to my daughter. This is very tiring. What should I do?

My wife had gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with our daughter. I gave her insulin every day starting in her fifth month and until delivery.

You should schedule an appointment with your pediatrician to discuss your concerns. This is not likely to be related to the insulin your wife required during her pregnancy.