Question:

From Sallisaw, Oklahoma, USA:

I am trying to find a way to receive funds for an insulin pump. Where can I find information regarding financial assistance for insulin pumps? I am a college student, so if there are any other programs that may work for me, will you please provide that information as well?

Answer:

The American Diabetes Association is a good resource for information concerning assistance for pharmaceutical and DME items (including pumps). Their web site has a page concerning Prescription Assistance Programs with contact information. Or, you can call the ADA at 1-800-DIABETES.

DSH

Posted to Insulin Pumps and Insurance/Costs