From India:

One of my friends told me that people with diabetes will lose sexual capacity, but I am not noticing any difference. Is this true?

It is true that patients with diabetes may develop problems with sexual function. Men may have difficulty with developing erections and women may also experience problems with developing orgasm. This is likely due to abnormalities associated with the nerves. It is also referred to as neuropathy. There are potential therapies and you should speak with your physician about a treatment that is most appropriate for you, if you need them.