From Brooten, Minnesota, USA:

My 12 year old daughter has been diagnosed with a breakout of folliculitis on her arms and legs with no apparent cause or exposure. She has had recurrent styes over the past year. She has also had two episodes of oral thrush that required repeated treatment over a couple of months to clear completely. She has always been teased by her siblings for having to go to the bathroom "all of the time." When her first episode of thrush was so difficult to treat, she had a fasting glucose test done. The test came back normal, however I still question the constellation of symptoms. Overall, she is generally healthy and continues to enjoy her normal activities. She does like her sleep, but no more than other preteens. So, should I be asking for further testing or continue to monitor her symptoms?

It is unlikely that this represents diabetes, although it certainly could represent another disorder that makes her more likely to get peculiar infections like oral thrush, styes, and folliculitis. Your pediatrician should be able to direct you to any needed testing or consultation with an infectious disease physician if necessary.