From Lafayette, Indiana, USA:

We would like to involve our son in a clinical trial with Dr. Kevan Herold. The trial is approved by the JDRF and I think it is supported or funded by them. But, the trial is at Yale in Connecticut and we live in Indiana. It will be a long and expensive trip, especially since he needs to be there for at least 14 days. Are there any organizations that offer financial support for diabetics for their clinical trial treatment?

I am unaware of any organization that covers only travel costs associated with diabetes research studies. You could, however, contact the group performing the study to see if they can help.

Posted to Research: Other Research