From Bognor Regis, West Sussex, England:

I am currently 15. Not long ago, I started urinating very frequently so I did a search on the Internet to find out what that might mean. I found out it could be diabetes so I checked the other symptoms. I also had some of them (tiredness, numbness in hands and feet, blurred vision) although I never really gave notice. I have told my parents, but they said not to worry because it was probably the hormonal changes happening. I'm scared and don't know what to do. Please help.

I am not sure if "hormonal changes" would really cause these symptoms. If you have these symptoms, you need to be evaluated for diabetes. I would suggest bringing up this concern to your parents and showing them the information you found. If you would have type 1 diabetes, it is essential to get diagnosed and treated quickly or you will become very sick. It can be a quick test and can either help you get on the way to treatment or put your mind at ease.