From Norway:

Have you any information regarding Milagro de la Selva and his claims about a cure for diabetes?

Milagro de la Selva tea, as advertised online at Milagro de la Selva's web site and other sites, seems to me to have all the earmarks of a way to collect your money without offering you any value in return. The claim that 61% of patients achieve complete remission is utterly impossible. Also, "no known side effects."

The so-called clinical study I found looks official, but it certainly wasn't published in any peer-review journal. I won't waste your time and mine by digging any deeper, but do note that the sponsor of the study, The Peoples University of the Americas, has not been accredited or licensed.