From Oklahoma, USA:

I am hypoglycemic. I was diagnosed bipolar a couple weeks ago and was put on Lamictal and Seroquel. I have been having severe migraines and was put on Midrin, also, a couple weeks ago. I was reading the information on the Lamictal and it says that if you are diabetic or if it runs in your family to watch for symptoms of diabetes. Both of my grandfathers are diabetic. My maternal grandmother is hypoglycemic. It runs in my family, basically. Lately, I have been craving sugar and been really thirsty and urinating often. Do you think I could be developing diabetes? What are the chances of me developing it?

This is a possibility. The symptoms of frequent urination, increased thirst, blurring of vision, and recent weight loss point towards high blood sugars. You need to contact your physician and arrange to have your blood sugar tested.