From Lausanne, Switzerland:

I work for a multinational company and will be transferred to work and live in the New York/New Jersey area in the months to come. Our choice of places to live depends a lot on the health coverage for our 12-year-old diabetic son. Could you help me finding a list of endocrinologists or diabetes center by area/county (or by hospital)?

The Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society has a list of member pediatric endocrinologists by state. The American Diabetes Association has a list of pediatric and adult members by state and city, but I couldn't find it online. The online list of members of the International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes only lists their members by country, but perhaps if you contact them, they can give you a list by state. If you are going to be limited by doctors who participate in your company's insurance plan, you may want to contact the insurance plan first for a list of pediatric endocrinologists who participate in your plan.