From Gadsden, Alabama, USA:

Recently, I have been feeling poorly, especially after I eat. I feel rundown, kind of locked up or like my arms have a sudden problem wanting to move. I have lost 20 pounds or so in the last two to three months and I don't exercise. I am urinating a lot, get dry mouth often, and have a strange taste in my mouth. Also, I have trouble sleeping at night, my hands tingle, the top of my left foot feels like it burns and I have been having blurred vision. My skin feels kind of numb sometimes like when I pinch; it doesn't really hurt until I pinch hard. I also feel like I have changed or am out of place, not right in my mind or how I used to feel. I went to the doctor and he said my blood sugar levels looked normal. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Checking blood sugars are only part of the process of evaluating your symptoms. You need to discuss this further with your doctor. There may be other reasons why you have these symptoms and your doctor should be checking them all. Make sure you tell him/her about these.