From New York, USA:

We are going to the Sugar Shack with our son. Do you have any advice on how to count carbohydrates there? For me, growing up the Sugar Shack was always a lot of fun (not only because of the food) and I would really like my son to experience that.

I'm not familiar with Sugar Shack, but with a name like that, I would advise that you count carbohydrates very carefully! I'm assuming this place is a restaurant? I would suggest you call ahead and ask the staff if they have nutrition information available. They may refer to their web site since most places post helpful information there. If none is available, take your best guess, give insulin accordingly, and then monitor blood sugars two to three hours later to see if the carbohydrate estimation was accurate. It's a learning process.