From Quispamsis, New Brunswick, Canada:

We are going to Disney World on May 3, so I'm trying to find out which rides have a magnetic field that would require my son to remove his pump so as not to damage it. I know your site has a conference there, so I thought perhaps you have a list.

There are no rides at Disney World in Orlando that require one to take off a pump because of the magnetic fields. I've passed the mechanical and magnetic specs by two of the insulin pump companies. They have researched the answer for me and said that the magnetic forces of the rides are not enough to affect an insulin pump.