From Littlehampton, West Sussex, United Kingdom:

My six-year-old daughter is displaying a lot of the symptoms of diabetes - mood swings, aggressive behaviour, extreme hunger and thirst, frequent need to urinate, headaches, and fatigue. We visited the doctor today and he suggested testing her urine. The test has come back as normal. Does this mean she definitely does not have diabetes?

To definitively rule out the diagnosis of diabetes mellitus, actually very unlikely given the negativity of the urine test, I suggest the doctor check your daughter's fasting blood sugar level.