From India:

I am 25 years old and I was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I am not overweight, 68 kg (150 pounds) at 185 cm (6 feet, 1 inch) tall. How could I have type 2?

Since you are young, I guess it is possible you could have type 1 diabetes. Have you discussed this with your physician? Other tests can help determine whether you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes. These tests include a measure of in vivo insulin secretion, called C-Peptide, and also autoimmune markers that are elevated with type 1 diabetes. The most common of these is an anti-GAD antibody. You might want to speak with your physician about these tests and how they might apply to you.