From Alabama, USA:

We use the MiniMed insulin pump which communicates to the Paradigm BD glucometer. All three of our glucometers are acting up. One has incorrect dates and times despite new batteries and correcting it several times. The second one (same brand) has incorrect scores. The third one (same brand) has no date and time on the display at all. We were given an UltraMini One Touch by LifeScan and now it is displaying the incorrect date and time! No, my child is not changing them. No one else has access. This disturbance in the glucometers does make me wonder if our wireless Internet and wireless printer are causing some sort of problem or interference. Are these glucometers cheap, unreliable and prone to problems? Or, have you ever heard of wireless networks causing a problem like this? If they are, what are we supposed to do?

I asked LifeScan to comment regarding the OneTouch UltraMini and received this response:

All LifeScan meters are tested for ability to withstand interference from external RF sources, per ISO 15197. However, it is possible for an RF source to be powerful enough to exceed the tested level of interference and cause temporary interference with the meter. It is not very likely that a wireless home network will cause permanent effects on a meter, such as changing time/date. It is also not likely that a wireless network will interfere with a meter at all unless the meter is very close (within a few feet) to a wireless device.