From Mayer, Arizona, USA:

I'm currently using an insulin pump, My husband is on disability and I have no insurance at this time. I cannot afford the supplies I need for my pump. I was wondering if there were a program that can help me get the supplies I need at no cost to me.

I recommend that you explore if the Partnership for Prescription Assistance, a program sponsored by the big pharmaceutical companies to provide free prescription drugs to those in need, can provide the daily pumping supplies that you require.

[Editor's comment: You may also wish to check the American Diabetes Association's Prescription Assistance Programs. BH]

Posted to Insurance/Costs and Insulin Pumps