From India:

I am presently using insulin injections, but some people in my neighborhood are asking me not to use insulin and try an ayurvedic treatment. I' am totally confused about what to do. Is insulin somehow dangerous for one's health? Which treatment should I use?

To my knowledge, ayurvedic treatment cannot be used in place of insulin. You may want to ask your doctor before making any change in your current insulin treatment. It can be dangerous, even cost you your life.

Posted to Alternative Therapies and Explanations and Insulin