From United States:

I have problem with severe fatigue, a dizzy feeling, and a buzzing-like noise in my head. Can this be from diabetes?

If you do not have diabetes, these are unlikely to be the first symptoms from diabetes. The more common side effects of diabetes include frequent urination, increased thirst, nighttime urination, weight loss, blurring of vision, and fatigue. However, if you are a person at increased risk from diabetes (obesity, family history, previous gestational diabetes, above mentioned symptoms), you should check with your physician about having a fasting blood glucose level to screen for the presence of diabetes.