From Colorado, USA:

My daughter is borderline diabetic. I need information on how to change her eating habits, what type of foods to prepare without completely changing my family's lifestyle. My major concern is dealing with her "fits." If she doesn't want the food I prepare, what do I do? How do I not give in? Are there recipes available for pre-school children? If so, where?

I would recommend that you schedule some time to meet with a registered dietitian who specializes in meal planning for diabetes. This person should be able to give you strategies for dealing with a picky or difficult eater and be a resource for food ideas. It is important that you strive to make eating an enjoyable affair as well as offer a healthy variety of food options.