From United States:

What diet pills, if any, can I take that won't affect my diabetes?

I have been asked this before. What I do is refer you back to the dietitian and have the two of you go over a relatively rigid diet. Are you counting carbohydrates? Do you include the protein and fat? With this information, you can actually eat less and take less insulin so you won't go low. You usually need to adjust the basal insulin, too. I find this is a better way to try to lose weight. Also, it doesn't hurt to add 30 minutes of daily exercise.

Posted to Weight and Weight Loss and Other Medications